Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who read this blog, or just happen across this post.

Enjoy stuffing yourselves, or the stuffing itself, or something. I know I am looking forward to a day of rest, because there are some big games coming up this week both in football and basketball.

I just saw South Carolina beat Penn State, and I am looking forward to more SEC basketball this weekend. Not only that, but we have Tennessee at Kentucky, the Egg Bowl, and the Iron Bowl this weekend. That's a feast for any sports fan.

I'll be back tomorrow, but today, I am taking a break. Enjoy your holiday!

2 comments:

C. Paul said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. And best of luck on Saturday against the Vowels.

C. Paul

BestofSEC said...

Thanks, man. It was great. Hope yours was as well.

We will need it. I'm not sure we don't have Stockholm Syndrome when it comes to the Vols. 22 years is a very long time.