Friday, January 25, 2008

Say what?

Wow. Imagine that. I've been nominated for a College Football Blog award.

I don't know what to say about that. So I'll say, "Thanks, guys" to Alligator Army for the kindness. This whole blog-award thing is new to me. Now I really feel guilty for not being able to post much for the last month.

[UPDATE1]: I'm told Rocky Top Talk has also suggested our name. Thanks to them as well.

[UPDATE 2]: Just noticed that SECFootballBlogger.com had nominated this blog also. SECFootballBlogger is one I didn't know about for some reason, but that's changed now. Thanks.

[UPDATE 3]: Now, I find that we have been nominated also by one of my favorite SEC blogs, Get The Picture. Thanks to the good Senator.

4 comments:

mlmintampa said...

Rocky Top Talk is giving you some love too.

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/story/2008/1/24/75729/0614

BestofSEC said...

Thanks for the heads up, MLM. I appreciate it.

Ethanator1088 said...

I just started in September 2006, and I know that the blogs you do cover are very good. I did not take any disrespect. It is a fact that they are better. :-)

Thanks for dropping by and I know for a fact that you will get, at the very least, a nomination football.

Cya bud
SEC Football Blogger

BestofSEC said...

Thanks, man.

I really appreciate it.