Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Administrativa

After a couple of weeks of trying to comment on the SEC blogs I have uncovered, I have found the task a bit too difficult. First of all, I am not steeped enough in each individual school's traditions to do a particularly good job. Second, it just takes to long to wade through 20 blog posts in enough detail to comment on them. So a change will be necessary.

My plan now is to identify the most interesting stories each day from all the SEC blogs and comment on that. If that turns out to be too painful, I'll figure something else out, but I am not really interested in becoming a "reblogger". I want to write original commentary on subjects interesting to SEC fans.

So there we have it. The new format will begin immediately, and I'll have a post up sometime today. I hope you like it.

0 comments: