Just some random tidbits from the (mis)Information Superhighway:
- The ban on text messages to recruits begins today.
- Vandy beats Tennessee in one SEC category -- Hot coeds. At least, according to the Nashville Scene. No bias there, I'm sure ...
- Some people think Rutgers will leave the Big East to go to the Big 10. Dick "Hoops" Weiss thinks that's nuts.
- From the Bleachers tells us Ivan Maisel from ESPN was on the plains today to check out the Auburn freshman class.
- The Hog Blogger has this weird, really weird post from Gilbert Arenas' blog. He quotes the whole thing, because ... well, anything less would be uncivilized. Maybe Gilbert should stick to his day job, and leave the blogging to the experts. I'll take the tongue out of my cheek later.